Friday, March 11, 2011

Easiest Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies

Three ingredients!  That's it.  And the absolute best peanut butter cookies you will ever eat.  Dip them in chocolate, press the middle in and add a chocolate kiss, make a jam thumbprint, eat them plain.

They're all good.

The ingredients are in your fridge and pantry right now!

Go make them. I think the milk is calling...

CWYG Stats

CWYG Items - peanut butter, eggs, sugar

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup peanut butter (either one, crunchy or smooth)
1 cup sugar
1 egg

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix the ingredients well.  Form into 1" balls and place on a cookie sheet.  Press lightly with your palm or a juice glass to flatten slightly.  Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly crisp and brown on just the edges.  Remove and cool slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome. I value your comments. If you think you would like to use my site for your personal advertising purposes, I would appreciate you emailing and asking me first. I've had a recent outbreak of SPAM, so I'm a little cautious. But legit conversations are always welcome.

Thanks, Christi

Copyright 2012 TablaVie Personal Chef Service

All photos and recipes may not be used without express permission from Christi Flaherty, owner and creator of Cook What You've Got Concept and blog.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...