Sunday, July 3, 2011

Gowalla Now! Farmers Markets are in their prime!!

This is the time when the farmer's markets are in full swing!  So go and see what you can find.  Come back here and get inspired to Cook What You've Got!

In response to an initiative by Fridgidaire called Save the Children Kids Cooking Academy, I took the challenge to visit farmers' markets regularly. Each time I do and check in via Gowalla, $1 will be donated to
this awesome program.  Here is the link if you would like to do the same.

Just think, one simple action and look how many people will be positively affected:
  1. Farmers will make a fair income
  2. Children will be rescued from impoverished conditions
  3. You will have amazing produce that will taste beyond anything at the supermarkets!
Get out there.  Not sure where to get to?  Go to www.localharvest.org and find out.

Copyright 2011 Christi Flaherty, TablaVie Cooking Classes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome. I value your comments. If you think you would like to use my site for your personal advertising purposes, I would appreciate you emailing and asking me first. I've had a recent outbreak of SPAM, so I'm a little cautious. But legit conversations are always welcome.

Thanks, Christi

Copyright 2012 TablaVie Personal Chef Service

All photos and recipes may not be used without express permission from Christi Flaherty, owner and creator of Cook What You've Got Concept and blog.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...