- Sharing home-prepared meals creates community and stability.
- Creating meals from fresh ingredients is a very practical way to show love to friends and family as well as to nourish the whole person - body, soul and spirit.
- That to maintain a healthy body, we must return to what our great grandparents ate and away from processed, packaged and take-out food.
- Organic, sustainable and natural food is a right for everyone not a privilege.
- Where we get our food is Important.
- Those who lovingly grow and produce our food deserve our respect and support.
- Knowing where your food originates is vital not just for your personal health, but for the preservation of the land.