- Click on the name of the Item for a description and/or a sample of what you can expect.
- I accept credit cards, but they have to go through the Paypal portal. So if you don't have an account, you don't HAVE to sign up for one, just click on the place that says "Don't Have a PayPal Account" and you can pay with ANY credit or Debit Card.
- Check back often as I will be adding more Recipe Collections as they are developed.
- Please tell all of your friends and family about this site. It is useful for anyone who has to cook.
1) The List - $2.99
This is the basis for all recipe collections or recipes on my website. If you keep everything stocked on this list you will be able to create 95% of the recipes without having to buy specialty products. (Get the full description here.)
2) CWYG Basics Recipe Collection - $4.99
A collection of really basic starter sauces (AKA "mother sauces" in the culinary world) and techniques with a variety of ways to use and change so you will have a good base of dinner menus.
3) Rock Star Kitchen Collection - $4.99
Recipes for marinades, rubs, sauces and other condiments that will amp up any part of your meals. As with all recipes created for CWYG there will be variations for each recipe because they are only blueprints with many opportunities for improvisation depending on "what you've got"4) Everyday Mexican Recipes - $4.99
Mexican cuisine is notorious for being heavy and fattening and therefore we either forego it all together or eat it only occasionally. What if we could eat Mexican everyday and still be healthfully? Find out how Mexican can fit into a healthy lifestyle using no processed foods and lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.*Why charge a fee? Besides the fact that I created them myself and took the time to document them, I teach cooking classes for each of the recipe "collections". Although I'd like to serve all of you a glass of wine and have you in my kitchen sharing these recipes where you can actually taste them, I realize that's not possible. So I felt to make it fair to those who pay at least $30 to actually attend the classes and in turn get these same recipes, charging a small fee for just the recipe documents online would be appropriate.